Advertising Terms & Conditions
ATTENTION – PLEASE NOTE
1) Users of our website Gopups.com and visitors of any nature are subject to and accepting of our Agreement. That Agreement consists of these Advertising Terms and Conditions all of which you should read carefully before you start to use the Website.
2) By accessing and using this Website, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept that Agreement and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website. If you do not agree to all of this Agreement you should not use this Website.
3) Gopups.com reserves the absolute right at our sole discretion, without being obliged to give any reason, to reject, amend or remove any Content posted or submitted by you any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to monitor and to review all Content at any time.
4) Where ads or other Content are rejected and/or removed from the Website by us, it is our policy NOT to issue refunds under any circumstances. If you have any doubts about the suitability of a proposed ad, please contact us in advance of placing the ad for appropriate guidance.
5) When creating an advertisement on our Website you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to promptly update the information that you provide to us if or when it changes.
6) We will hold you responsible for any failure to comply with laws that apply to you or your content. To the extent permitted by law we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the content of any ad by any user of our Website.
7) We do not control the content of advertisements posted by users on the Website, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable without liability.
8)Please contact us via the site to report any advertisement that is in breach of this Agreement, illegal or in any other way objectionable.
9) Using multiple brand names/search words means that ads appear in the wrong category and search lists, making them inaccurate and therefore we do not allow the use of these in any form on our site.
10) Individual adverts must relate to one particular item and cannot contain multiple listings or block ads, ads breaking this rule will be removed.
11) Gopups.com respects your privacy, we will undertake all steps necessary under law to protect users and their information.
12) All ads published on Gopups.com are reviewed by our staff, this may result in a delay.
13) Only goods may be advertised on our Website. Services may not be advertised.
14) Advertisers are solely liable for any content they submit.
15) Gopups.com reserve the right to ask users of this site for written confirmation confirming their status, the status of any content including animals owned or bred, certificates, licenses or other documentation as deemed necessary.
16) Gopups.com is solely for the use of reputable and where required, licensed dog breeders, we reserve the right to remove or report to the relevant authorities those who we suspect of substandard practice, mistreatment , cruelty, neglect of animals.
17) If you find any ads on Gopups.com where you feel malpractice or abuse is taking place you should inform your local dog warden, county vet, DARD or local authority.
18) Gopups.com actively seeks to educate purchasers and advise them on the correct conditions under which a purchase should be made. Gopups.com accepts no liability for any advice given or inferred.
19) Photos posted on our site are the property of Gopups.com you relinquish all property and publication rights. Gopups may use or publish this digital content as or how deemed suitable.
20) By accessing and using Gopups.com, you indicate that you have read, understand and accept this Agreement, and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement you should not use this Website.
You can read more about rules of Protecting the Consumer